Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This Week from Cambe

I'm not gonna lie, I don't feel like writing today. This morning I wrote a few letters to mission friends. I'm pretty tired of writing letters today.

We baptized ane after church on Sunday. The bishop was the one who did it. My batteries ran out so I didn't get a picture of her in white. But she took a picture that I'll get from her on her camera. It was a very spiritual baptism. There were a ton of people there including the stake "vultures". Elder Henrique and I have become famous. "The 2 Elders from Cambé that baptized the 'hottest' girl in the stake!" There were 5 young adults from Londrina at her baptism. All this time I didn't tell you but Ane is a very good looking person. Henrique and I felt like worried parents as the stake "vultures" were surrounding her and hugging her and stuff.

I really don't want to write anymore. Next week will be a good email, I promise.